"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Monday, December 21, 2009

Prayers

If you read my blog, you may remember about a month and a half ago I asked for prayers for a very special couple to us, Rex and Judy. Rex has a biopsy tomorrow and I am asking for prayers again. There are no words to describe how special these two are, not only to me and my family, but to everyone they meet. They have impacted our community in more ways than they could ever imagine. Please pray for Rex's body to heal quickly, so he can enjoy Christmas with his kids and grandkids. Please pray for Judy that she will be all that she needs to for Rex.  He will start his treatments in January, which will be a 3-year process. They will continue to need our prayers. Please join me as I pray for this sweet couple.



Nathan loves playing with his buddy Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment