"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Blessings

This Christmas was probably the best Christmas I have ever had. Last January, God gave me the best gift I have ever recieved, besides his salvation of course. January 25, 2009 I gave birth to a precious baby boy. My life has never been the same. Matthew and I joke about how we didn't know what we were missing until we had Nathan....all joking aside, its the honest truth! He is the JOY of my life. His first Christmas was so much fun. I got to start teaching him why we celebrate Christmas and got to see the joy in his face when he would get a present. We had so many places to go, things to do, people to see, but we enjoyed every minute of it. I am so blessed to have the family that I have. At every Christmas we went to, there were tons of blessings. I love all the family Christmas traditions that we do. I hope that Nathan looks forward to them one day as well. I have thousands of pictures from the 6 Christmases that we went to..... I have posted highlights from the past week.



































We had a wonderful first Christmas for Nathan!

1 comment:

  1. We were blessed this year and are everyday with our family and friends. It was the start of many wonderful Christmases with Nathan!

    ReplyDelete