"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Thursday, February 4, 2010

Never let down!

Last night I got reminded of a simple truth:

God will never let me down, He never has, He never will!

Sometimes I get so caught up in all the "stuff" around me that I lose focus of what is really important. My prayer tonight is nothing fancy, just that I stay focused on God because HE will never let me down.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says " Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

When things get crazy, I HAVE to remember to trust in the Lord!

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Something good will come out of everything we go through!

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

No need to stress....just live for Christ today!

I am so thankful for all the reminders that I got yesterday!

1 comment: