"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Life

Today, a long time family friend had a baby. Stacy and I were meeting in Tyler and we went by to see them. We had to stop a Genghis Grill first, I had been wanting to eat there for a LONG time!


Nathan really enjoyed playing with the bowl and spoon!



It was great food!

Then we got to see the little baby. I always forget how small newborn babies are until I get to hold them again. What a miracle! I saw this quote, but don't remember who it is by:
"Babies are God's opinion that the world should go on"



Jackson Wade Baucum
7 lbs 1 oz
18 1/2 inches







I just love being around babies!
Congratulations Terri, Chuck, and Ashton on your new bundle of joy!

The Boys were pretty good in the hospital room (for about a minute). Then they just played with Ashton the rest of the time while me and Stacy took turns holding Jackson.



No comments:

Post a Comment