"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Friday, September 3, 2010

In Full Swing

School has officially started. I just completed my second week with the students. It has been crazy to say the least! We are definitely in full swing. I have been super busy with Junior High Basketball. So far we are
2 - 0!!! I have a great group of girls that I am working with and am enjoying them so much. Here is a picture of them after last nights win.


I even got this from one them before the game yesterday:


These girls are so sweet, and I am looking forward to a great season with them.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Katie , so good to hear from you! I know you teachers are so busy, My daughter is just exhausted at the end of the day. Those girls are so cute!, and that little sweet treat was so cute! Have a fun and restful wk-end:).

    ReplyDelete