"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Sunday, September 12, 2010

Junior High Tournament

This weekend I got to take my junior high basketball girls to Dallardsville Big Sandy for a basketball tournament. It was a long trip so the school allowed us to stay the night. This is the first time that the junior high had ever got to go on an over night trip. We got to play some tough competition, which was great and exactly what we were looking for when we signed up. The girls had two come-back wins, one in which we won on two free throws with 4 seconds left in the game. We ended up winning the tournament! I was so proud of the girls for playing so well and representing our school so great! They really are a great group!

Silly Faces!


We're #1!



I absolutely love these little girls!

1 comment: