"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Sunday, December 5, 2010

Riding the Horse

When I was little, my Meme had a little rocking horse that I always loved to play with when I went to her house around Christmas time. A few years ago, she cleaned out a lot of her Christmas decorations and let me and Stacy pick which ones we wanted. One of the things I picked was that horse. This year when I started getting our decorations out, Nathan ran to that horse and immediately started playing with it. It made me so happy. What was so funny was that he actually tried to ride that little thing! Here are the pictures of what happened......

1) Just Playing with it


2) Deciding to ride it


3) Getting bucked off by the wooden horse!


We were all laughing so hard, it was priceless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment