"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ear Infection

I took Nathan to the doctor and found out that we have ear infection number 5 of the year. This is not a fun thing to have. I hate seeing him in pain and being able to do NOTHING about it. All he has wanted to do is lay in my lap. He hasn't eaten anything or drank very much in about 4 days. Poor baby. Now we have antibiotics and hopefully we will be feeling better soon. And maybe..just maybe, we both can get some rest!

Tonight, he has played off and on. He plays for a little bit, then wants me to hold him, then plays a little bit more, then wants me to hold him again. It is so sweet to have him love on me, but I wish he was feeling better.

Aunt Stacy gave him this foam hand, and he absolutely loves it!
It has made him feel a little bit better.




 You can tell in his eyes that he doesn't feel very well.

He did have a special visitor stop by after work to play with him for a few minutes and check on him. He really enjoyed it. (and I did too) Thanks for coming by!





The dr said today if he has one more ear infection, we will have to go see an ear, nose, and throat doctor to talk about tubes. I really hope this doesn't happen. We have a re-check in two weeks, so I am praying that his ears are all clear and that this medicine will work!

As for now, I will just love on this sweet baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. I know that tubes sounds like it would be the worst thing to happen...but it is the BEST!! Tomorrow we are taking Barrett to get tubes and he is the last of my three to have them. It takes less than 15 minutes and makes them feel 1000 times better. I hope Nathan is feeling better but if it comes down to tubes...don't worry and Dr. Garb in Tyler is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That makes me feel a lot better about them!

    ReplyDelete