"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Friday, May 28, 2010

Family Fish Fry

This post is a little late, but too much fun not to blog about. This past weekend we had our Lloyd family fish fry. It is so hard to get everyone together, but this year, all but one person was here. It was so good to see everyone and catch up. My parents are pretty much awesome and they hosted it at their house. Here are some pictures from the day.

Bub, Chris, Travis, Jessica, Justin


Paw and Truman


Jay, Luke, Sondra, Laura Jane, Kim, James, and Javin


Aunt Laura, Stacy, Me, Nanny, and Meme


Uncle Ray, Alan, Laura Jane, Annie, and Uncle Robert


Reed, Nathan, and Will


Kim, James, and Nathan


Nathan playing with the bubbles



He likes to try it by himself now, he's such a big boy


More bubbles


He was a Gammy's boy that day, he kept saying "Mammy"
It was too cute.


Chris and Bub playing washers


Nathan talking Aunt Stacy into more brownies!


Aunt Laura, Chris, Laura Jane, and Sondra


I called this section the "assisted living section"
I pretty much got slapped after I said it though. LOL :)


Travis had an unusal throw.
Nice follow through!


My Daddy throwing washers


Aunt Clara, Annie, and Reed


Kaylnn and Reese, they were big buddies


I looked over and saw Nathan standing like this.....


Uncle James saved him and helped him out!


Me throwing washers


Sis came inside with Nathan so he could cool off, he had to strip down after the fountain incident.


It was a great day! Thanks mom and dad for hosting it, I think everyone had a GREAT time!

Family is Forever

1 comment:

  1. I know I had a great time! It was so nice that we all (except Jim) were able to be together. Thanks Linda and Kyle for opening your home to us!

    ReplyDelete