"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Sunday, May 9, 2010

I HEART MOM

I love my mom so much, and I am so thankful for her. She has been the most influential person in my life. She has set an example for me and I am blessed to call her mom. I love you mom and hope that I can be as good of a mom to Nathan as you have been to me!



I had a great mother's day today! It started off with some chocolate covered strawberries (My Favorite) from Nathan and Matthew. We then headed to church where I have the privilege of teaching the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade class. We looked at three different moms in the Bible and saw their great example, and how much moms actually do love us. Then we made presents for their moms. When we got out of church, I had my whole family at my house! I love having people over. My mom, dad, sister, nephew, brother, nanny, meme, paw, and of course my 2 boys, Nathan, and Matthew. It was so great. We had lunch then did mother's day gifts. I hated seeing them go, but it was so great to have them all here with me today. I love you guys!













Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks. I love you too very much! You are great mother and daughter. Our family is very blessed. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the best time! Thanks for having us...we all love you too!

    ReplyDelete