"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Sunday, November 7, 2010

Smores at the Deer Lease

For opening weekend of deer season, we headed to our deer lease in Timpson. We always have a good time just getting away from everything. Friday night, we had a bonfire and the boys loved being outside and making s'mores.



Reese roasting his marshmallow


Gammy was helping Nathan



Matthew roasting his



Me and Matthew


Cookie s'mores!




I think you could say the s'mores were a success!


3 comments:

  1. so cute! Love your pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I am a little jealous...I love smores!:) What a blessing to have family close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Katie, love smores! please send me one when you make them again!! Lovin that Family time too! Have a good and happy:) wk-end.

    ReplyDelete