"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BIg Boy Underwear :)


We are by no means potty trained yet, but we are working hard at it! Nathan has so much interest in it some days, and other days, he would just rather go in his diaper! I try not to get frustrated and just encourage him.

None the Less, he is ADORABLE in his big boy underwear!!!





We did make one outing in his underwear for about an hour and he had no accidents!!! I hope he gets this down soon. Diapers are expensive! :)

4 comments:

  1. Really he is so young and he has this underwear, if I were you I would just buy diapers no matter the cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice plump body, smooth skin, pretty boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to suck on his tiny little cock

    ReplyDelete
  4. iienbait@protonmail.com

    ReplyDelete