"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Friday, August 12, 2011

A revelation....

The Lord has spoken to me in many different ways this summer and I am just trying to figure it all out. Seems like I just can't quite get all the pieces to the puzzle together yet, but I am still working on it. One thing for sure that I know of is, this verse is my new lifestyle. I am going to try and live by this 100%

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, 12 so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

This verse just stood out to me like a sore thumb while reading this summer. Pray for me as I try to totally live by this and try to figure the rest of the stuff out that HE is trying to tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! katie, I love this verse! and You know what this is a sure sign of "Growth" in Our Lord! I just love when a growth spurt comes and I just have to meditate on it for a while! Have a great wk-end and To God Be the Glory For Great Things He has done:) PS~ BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD...

    ReplyDelete