"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter Sunday. We started it off by going to church. Then we came home to see what the Easter bunny brought Nathan. We then headed to my parents house to hunt some more eggs!




I guess you can tell that Nathan enjoyed his easter basket, but not as much as we enjoyed watching him! I love this little guy!

I am pretty sure that Nathan is spoiled rotten by my parents.....they had 52 eggs just for Nathan to find!!! Thanks Gammy and PawPaw for loving my boy so much. Nathan had an AWESOME time at your house.











After all the egg hunting, the boys continued to play outside and we celebrated my sister's 29th birthday!




We had such a Happy Easter, we are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. WHO US? SPOIL NATHAN?? NEVER!!
    That's the fun of being grandparents.

    One of the greatest joys in my life is being able to share with my grandchildren. And my kids!

    ReplyDelete