"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"







Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

We had a great night tonight. Matthew is on the day shift, so we are all home at night (i love it when this happens). We played outside all night, Nathan absolutely loves it out there, and we now have a place where he can play.

We may have a future grill master on our hands!

Okay, this may look a little redneck, but Nathan likes to strip down to his diaper when we are at home!
(I think he learned this from his dad, lol)

I think he was saying "mom, I am busy, quit taking my picture!

Taking the steak off



Once he finished all his grilling, he moved on to his truck



He is so cute!


Dad then decided to take Nathan for a ride on the lawn mower, he loved it!






I love it when we are all home together!


2 comments:

  1. How fun was that! I know Nathan loved being home with both of you. Now, Reese remembered you telling him you would let him know when that grill was put together...LOL! =) Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE PICTURES! Can't wait for him to grill us up a burger! Gammy

    ReplyDelete